Tarryall River Ranch is located in the central Rocky Mountains in Park County, Colorado, adjoining Lost Creek Wilderness Area. We are just up the road from Lake George, Colorado. Pike’s Peak looms to the southeast. Elevation at the ranch is 8,600 feet. At this elevation, there is an abundance of aspen and ponderosa pine and the vegetation is generally lush with wildflowers along the river that runs through the ranch. The views are spectacular! This region has plentiful wildlife, including bighorn sheep, elk, deer, bear and mountain lion.
As a convenience to our guests we offer pickup from the Denver International Airport and the Colorado Springs Airport. Denver pickup is at 12:30 pm on Sundays and return by 3:00 pm each Saturday. Colorado Springs pickup is at 2:30 pm on Sundays and return by 1:00pm each Saturday. The cost for up to 6 people is $500 roundtrip for Denver transportation, and $400 roundtrip for Colorado Springs transportation.
The TARRYALL RIVER RANCH is 65 miles from the COLORADO SPRINGS AIRPORT. It’s about an hour and a half drive. From DENVER’S INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT it’s a 2.5 to 3 hour drive.
From COLORADO SPRINGS AIRPORT:
- Exit the COLORADO SPRINGS AIRPORT and take a RIGHT on POWERS
- Continue on POWERS to FOUNTAIN
- Go LEFT on FOUNTAIN to INTERSTATE 25
- Take I-25 NORTH to HWY 24
* Go WEST on HWY 24 to the town of LAKE GEORGE
- Once in LAKE GEORGE, go to COUNTY RD 77 also known as TARRYALL ROAD
- Go RIGHT on COUNTY RD 77
- Take COUNTY RD 77 for 14 ½ miles to TARRYALL RIVER RANCH
- the ranch will be on the RIGHT
From DENVER INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT:
- Go SOUTH on PENA BLVD to INTERSTATE 70
- Go WEST on I-70 to INTERSTATE 225
- Go SOUTH on I-225 to INTERSTATE 25 (toward COLORADO SPRINGS)
- Go SOUTH on I-25 to HWY 24
- Follow the above directions from the *
The drive from the Colorado Springs Airport will be your shortest drive. Whether you choose Colorado Springs or Denver Airport give yourself plenty of time to make the drive, because the scenery is beautiful! There are so many scenic places to stop and see or visit.